Sunday, August 24, 2008

Half 'n' Half




You Are 50% Yankee, 50% Dixie



You're a pretty even split of Yankee and Dixie. You've probably traveled around a lot in your life.

5 worthy responses:

Mandy said...

I can't even begin to figure out how in the world I am more southern than you. I would think we are equally southern. Maybe it is my Melungeon heritage . . . or maybe it is my love of fried pickles and my reluctance to let go of my resentment over the War of Northern Aggression.

SP said...

I answered fried pickles as well. But the War between the States was about SLAVERY, Mandy!

Mandy said...

States' rights!!!!

SP said...

"The coexistence of a slave-owning South with an increasingly anti-slavery North made conflict inevitable." Hmmmm....

That's from the ever-reliable source of Wikipedia.

Mandy said...

i say potato ("po-tay-toe") . . . you say potato ("po-tah-toe") . . .