Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nashvegas!

Last weekend I went to visit Erin in Nashville. We had a great time! We got to hear an interview with famous steel guitarist Weldon Myrick at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.

Elvis's 24-carat gold leaf grand piano. Impressive.Elvis's gold Cadillac. Look carefully: see the TV?

Looking up at the RymanNothing like seeing the Parthenon while in Nashville
Erin also took me to Opryland. It was my first time there and I was so impressed and awe-struck!
Pit stop on the way home. Funny how it looks so much like the South Pacific, right? :)

2 worthy responses:

Dad said...

Hadn't checked in lately on your blog. Looks great and I can't believe how much Hudson has grown! Glad you got to go. I also love the Opryland Hotel! Hey, by the way, you have a big kitty here that misses you!

Anonymous said...

I loved having you visit Shannon! I have lots more to show you next time. It was great to reconnect. Missing you already!

love,
erin