Ohhhhh, Poppi is turning over in his grave! But he would at least be proud that you follow your alma mater and love to see them win the big one! - Love, Dad - GooooooooooooooooooooDawgs, sic em, woof, woof, woof, woof.
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
3 worthy responses:
wooohoooo~! gooooooooo Dawgs!
Ohhhhh, Poppi is turning over in his grave! But he would at least be proud that you follow your alma mater and love to see them win the big one! - Love, Dad - GooooooooooooooooooooDawgs, sic em, woof, woof, woof, woof.
PTL the Dawgs won. The atmosphere in my house would have been so depressive had they not!
It was sweet. Espcially the first big pile on at the start!
Post a Comment