My hometown is really moving up in the world. Olive Garden. Starbucks. Sante Fe Cattle Company. And now W.O.W. World of Wings. This is the coolest. Check out all the TVs and projectors. We could even control them from our booth. Well, our personal TV that is. And you get a TON of food. Unfortunately, Allie wasn't with us. But the rest of us had a good time!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
W.O.W.
Posted by SP at 5:17 PM


4 worthy responses:
wow rome is moving up in the world. you have gotten bigger than our town will ever get. I miss rome Ga
love you
Kelly
great... Now we'll have to go there. Joel absolutely loves Wings and I absolutely do not. Rome has an abundance of WIng places lately... or is it just me?
Don't worry Luci! They have LOTS of other stuff to try besides wings.
They are the only restaurant in town with sweet potato fries and I heart sweet potato fries, so we will probably eat there a lot. I like it better than the other wing places in town. That is until we eat there for the 100th time. Then I'll most likely hate WOW too .
Post a Comment