I'm getting them! I just want ample time to write you back so it's not rushed. I haven't had much of that lately. Possibly this weekend? The short of it is I'm moving closer to my school. More info. in the email. Love ya!
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
5 worthy responses:
just one question....are all the pets moving too?
Yes!
I am afraid my emails may not be coming through... are you getting them?
I'm getting them! I just want ample time to write you back so it's not rushed. I haven't had much of that lately. Possibly this weekend? The short of it is I'm moving closer to my school. More info. in the email. Love ya!
Hooray!!! Love you too! Hooray for the beginning of school - and I only have one student!!!!! I'm likin' this a lot!
Post a Comment