Saturday, September 06, 2008

These are a few of my Favorite Things...

Mandy "tagged" me. So here goes!

Jay and Massi cuddling -- I must say, this is the main reason I adopted Massimo. The second and third reasons were to keep Jay from sleeping all day long and to allow Jay to have more exercise. But the sweetest, most precious times, are watching them sunbathing in the window all curled up and cuddling or watching Massi let Jay give him a quick bath. It melts my heart!
Starbucks Shaken Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade -- Yummy, fruity, chilly, soury, and caffeineless! It doesn't get much better than this!
Trivia Nights -- In case you didn't know, I'm extremely competitive. I also enjoy random trivia. Harvest Moon and Schroeder's are the top two places, but I'm open to going to any. I'll miss it when I move. My favorite trivia categories: history, literature, Friends, science, geography. My least favorite category: NASCAR.IKEA -- So big and so cheap and so mod that you almost (almost) forget that you have to put it together when you get home.iMovie -- I love creating things. Maybe that's why I secretly enjoyed being yearbook editor. There's just something about looking at what you "published." I'm currently working on a movie for new students so that they may be "introduced" to our school while their parents enroll them.

4 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Jay and Mossi, how cute. And I too...love trivia!

Mandy said...

Starbucks Shaken Passion Fruit Tea Lemonade...that sounds delicious!

dixi burnett said...

Shannon, please post your amazing chase video on your blog. You have to let people see that video!

SP said...

Dixi, I want to, but I don't know how to get the link to it! I've tried!