Saturday, February 21, 2009

KSU Grad School

I absolutely love my grad school cohort! We all get along like peas and carrots. Actually, we love to give each other a hard time, and we do a great job of it. We didn't have class last Wednesday night, so we all met at Taco Mac in Kennesaw. Our favorite professor and adviser met us there. We only have one more semester after this one, and then we're finished in July!

Below: Hohla (I like to call him by his cool last name), Jill and Jill's husband.

Julia and Heather -- Julia, on the left, is our comic relief.
Dishman (AKA The Dish) has been our favorite and toughest professor. Makes sense -- he has two doctorates, one being from Vandy.
Steve, Wendy and Rebecca. In the course of us doing our Masters, Rebecca will have had two children (not twins). I don't know how she does it.
Danny, Courtney, me and Adam.
Colleen and her husband and a girl new to our cohort. I think she goes by Donna, though I doubt that is her actual name since she is from Uzbekistan.

1 worthy responses:

Bella Sera said...

Gotta love those cohort connections. There's nothing like it! Only a few more years til your Dr :)