Sunday, June 14, 2009

Here we go again...

Well, my friends, it's summertime. And you know what that means: The Bachelorette! Now, I know you've all been holding your breath for my wonderful commentary on the show like last summer. No fears my dears. I'm catching up on my computer and will be at your service before long. This year, I promise brevity. Well, maybe promise is too strong a word.

Anyway, one thing I realized I like about The Bachelorette over The Bachelor is the issue of pursuing. In The Bachelorette, all the guys are doing whatever they can to pursue her. In The Bachelor, all the girls are doing the pursuing. That's just backwards in my old traditional style. (Ha! Yes, I realize the irony. "Old traditional style" paired with reality dating show. Oh, just humor me for Pete's sake. I can dream, right?)

So long for now. I'll try not to keep you waiting too much longer...

2 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Just my opinion...I DON'T LIKE the show's choice of Bachelorette this season. Is it me, or is she a squeeking, eeking, look at me, I am so cute, tiny and petite annoying girl that gets on just about every one of my nerves when she is around more than three guys at a time. Wow, I must have some past issues with girls who act like that... hummmmm....yep, I guess so...hahaha

Anonymous said...

ooops......I forgot to sign off..haha
I was too busy ranting, soorrrry

Mom P

PS I am pulling for Jake or Kiptyn