Monday, June 09, 2008

Shock and Awe

I went into tonight liking Graham and trying to defend him. But, come on, buddy! Step it up! I can't imagine how hard it is to date someone who is dating, like, eight other people. But you aren't going to leave a lasting impression by being aloof and distant!

I really like Fred, even though his accent would take some getting used to. As for Chef Robert, please button your shirt, already!! I don't want to see your chest, and neither does the rest of America. Obviously Deanna thought so too since she had to do "the dodge" so he wouldn't kiss her. She definitely did the right thing by not giving him a rose. However, I was shocked she didn't keep either guy. I do hate it for Fred, but he was such a good sport about it. At least she was honest.

Some of my thoughts:

Jesse cracks me up; I'm glad that he hasn't compromised who he really is to be someone for someone else.

Brian could have my heart. He won't last until the final two, I'm afraid. But I'd choose him. I love that he's a teacher and coach and is more quiet than the others. (Can you tell I typed this as I watched?)

Jason, as you already know, could have my heart, too.

Poor Fred. It sucks how good guys and gals sometimes finish last.

I know she likes Jeremy, but there is just something about him that is sketch. Maybe I feel like he is too possessive.

Twilley. Three words: Needs. To. Go. The title of this post refers to the fact that he is still around.

Kentucky Sean's ego is the size of his home state. Too bad he doesn't live in Rhode Island.

On a side note, Mom and Dad came over to watch it with Emily and me. It's hilarious to watch with my Dad. He has a problem remembering exact names. He's giving his opinions about Adam and Grant, and I'm like, "Who?"

PS: It was kind of fun to intentionally write the word "like" so many times.

4 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Well said. I agree that Graham needs to step it up, but he was cute at the end.

Anonymous said...

Get rid of Twilley!
Amy J.

Mandy said...

Twilley must go!!! I still like Graham.

Stephanie said...

I like Graham alright... but what makes him that much more special than the others? He hasn't really shown her anything that makes him THAT different from the others.... I totally agree about all the others :) I am so glad - that way I know we will agree with the next guy you date :)