Recognize this kiddo? Good grief, he's taller than me now! This is going on the third year I've been his mentor. I can't believe how much he's grown and matured, and I'm so proud of the improvements he's made. My heart just aches to know that I have to let him go this year to the big, scary high school. I'm going to hang on to every last moment I have with him this year while he can still run to my classroom when he needs something.
Pictures from the past: 2009, 2008, and 2007
Friday, September 18, 2009
All Grown Up
Posted by SP at 11:27 PM


1 worthy responses:
Enjoy the last year and I know he will remember it as well. You have such a gift for investing in the lives of students...it's all about the students, but sometimes God changes you too :) You're preparing him for the big world of high school and he will always know where to find you if he needs something in high school...after all you know people everywhere that can help. Enjoy this year!!!
Post a Comment