Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Received


I received this email from a friend in N. Africa. Wow...makes me miss it!

"So we were in a taxi on our way to school last weekwhen two men on the side of the road held out their hands to catch a ride. I noticed that they had a sheep on a leash. My first thought was-How in the world are they going to get the sheep into our taxi? Our taxi driver pulled over and got out of the car to open up the TRUNK. The three men pick up this big sheep (which by this point is flailing and baaing like crazy) and put the sheep into the trunk of our taxi. For the remainder of our ride we could hear faint sheep sounds from behind us. It was one of those times when you know you shouldn't laugh and you have to use every ounce of strength to stifle it. Needless to say, once we got out of our taxi, we exploded in laughter."

6 worthy responses:

Bella Sera said...

awe poor sheep... :(

YEAH YOU'RE READING MY BOOK!!!!! :)

Bella Sera said...

it DOES matter to THAT ONE!!! i like it

Anonymous said...

I like your blog’s fresh look.

And your former roommate needs to get herself a blog.

SP said...

drh...thanks, and yes she does!

Bella Sera said...

...and there you have it! Good thing this blog can't "talk". Be careful today.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon! I just realized Steph had you as a link on her blog! How are you?