Saturday, October 14, 2006

Blondie


Then:
Now:

This post happened for a few reasons. First, to show some unbelieving people around here that I did, in fact, have blonde hair during my life. Second, to proove that I, too, could post pictures of cute kids in pumpkin patches.

Soon to be released: A Capitol Day of Crazy Fun

6 worthy responses:

Mandy said...

Ha! I love it!

Allie Marie Photography said...

Awwww...what a cute little girl. I wonder where her cute little sister is in those pictures? Like the one where we are making the same faces as the pumpkins! Haha.

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh, So cute!
okay, okay...you can hold your own with pumpkin pics, girl!
yuo gave me and becky a run for our money!!!!

Bella Sera said...

I had that same purse!!!! Just thought I'd share.

Anonymous said...

Allie..you were under the green sweater...LOL You were waiting until June to be seen

Mom

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, aren't you and conn conn just as cute as can be!