One of the cool things about moving somewhere completely new is meeting new friends.
The yummy food at my favorite restaurant: white chocolate mousse with fresh strawberry sauce and mint leaves on top...
L'Entrecote -- the only thing you can order at my favorite restaurant. You cook your meat over Sterno until it's to your liking.



9 worthy responses:
Looks delish...the strawberry sauce is the same color as the tablecloth--classy touch!
that looks so yummmy! great pic of you and your friend!
Is it the only thing you can order b/c that's what you like, or b/c that's all that's on the menu? Weird to see you with brown hair.
It's the only thing on the menu!
That strawberry stuff looks yummy, but you want to talk about death by fruit...
And what would the raw meat be floating in, may I ask????
It's a special paste that melts when it is heated. I can't describe what's in it because I don't know. I only know that it makes an outrageously yummy sauce.
Hey! You're so cool. I actually wanted to comment on the "Unfettered" post. It was so encouraging, as it is profoundly true. thanks for that insight! and the great story about the cows =).
have you writtne Joni back? I think I will do that right now...
lv you!
I dig the Bunsen burner meat, as well...and the green, melted paste stuff. It's yummy!
Post a Comment