Saturday, October 21, 2006

Break!

My roommate, a friend and I are headed to the train station in four hours. We are off of school next week and are taking a break in Spain. Spain is only a train ride away, and we need some time outside of this country at the end of Ramadan. Some people even have to leave every ninety days because they don't have a residency card! Anyway, I will be away from my computer for the next week. But I promise plenty of pictures and hopefully video when I return. I knew I had to post about my absence, or the throngs would be disappointed. Ha!

12 worthy responses:

Mandy said...

Have an awesome time!!! Yes, pics are a must on your return.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a blast! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Becky said...

Have a great time! Don't you love how in that part of the world, different countries are only a train ride away? I have never felt a deep desire to visit North Africa, but now that you're in Spain, I'm officially jealous!

Sarah Dean said...

Hope you have a blast! P.S. "Russia, here I come!"

Allie Marie Photography said...

I love you! Have fun in Spain! :) Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

what a world traveller-
tell us all about it when you return...to africa!
love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Have some paella and vino tinto in Spain for me! I hope you love it as much as I did!

Bella Sera said...

Did you pick up a picture of "Walt Disney" I mean Mr. Butler while you were there? just kidding and I hope I got that story with the right place :)

Sarah Dean said...

We are anxiously awaiting your return!

Bella Sera said...

Nice to see that Sarah has returned to the blogger world!!

SP said...

Yes, Pamela, you were right! Still one of the best presents I've ever gotten! Our internet at school has been down after a storm, so I can't really post yet. But I will soon!

Sarah Dean said...

I know, I know. I was gone for a while. I apologize.It is now time for Allie to return and post something new on her blog. Allie, your husband hasn't posted since August! What is going on?