Today we left the door to our apartment open. I saw a white and gray creature run in. It was Shadow. Shadow is the cat that lives downstairs. Shadow's mommy is very sick. His parents have returned to Canada for treatment. Shadow misses them very much and is desperate for attention. I didn't mind that he found his way in and made himself comfortable. I got a "cat fix" for a while.
Now, Jay, don't you worry. You still have the #1 spot in my heart. I miss you very much!
Saturday, October 07, 2006
A Visitor
Posted by SP at 10:48 AM


15 worthy responses:
Bubby says he misses you too!
Meeeeow!! I love you and miss you, too!!
Jay
i freaking LOVE cats!!! Jay is the best looking cat in town...and i think he knows it..Shadow is very pretty too...
Isn't it great how HE provides....He knew you needed a cat visitor for awhile :)
Jabez! Shan, I love that picture of him. I miss that little fellow. Can you believe we got him so long ago? Mih!
What a pretty cat! Max was eyeing the computer screen....
Allie, is there something you need to tell me about Max? I promise not to judge -- he is my nephew and all. I'll love him either way.
Oh, so the cat's a HE. I was just making that up about Max.......
Sure, Allie. Sure. You know, they say denial is dangerous.
Hmmmm...Shadow is kind of a girly name. Poor kitty. He's cute, though. I mean, he's no Jay, of course.
Miss you!!!
Awwww....shadow is so pretty.
Shannon, I wanted to let you know that I met Miriam that you worked with at Model randomly at a hotel in Atlanta this past weekend. SMALL WORLD huh? We were sitting watching the Georgia game (no comment) at the hotel where Jason and I stayed Sat. night and got to talking to her and her husband.
I saw my cat this weekend, too. Feline pictures never portray cats doing things. Why is that?
Shannon, Another great story. You and Allie have such wonderful memories. I know you know how lucky you are to have her(and precious Chris) and Mom and Dad. TQM
After viewing this post, I am forced to retract my previous comment.
Post a Comment