Meet my new hobby. Herb growing. It will be interesting to see if I can beat the odds of my brown thumb. That's right. I kill things. So far, my herbs have been just fine. Oregano, Basil, Italian Basil, Rosemary, Dill, Cilantro, and then four non-herb tomato plants. I'll keep you posted.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Growing Herbs
Posted by SP at 9:31 PM


3 worthy responses:
You go with your herb growin' self, guuuuurl! My preschoolers and I are actually growing some herbs ourselves. They are not growing that well yet. well, the oregeno is. still nothin' from the ole basil. we shall see..... :)
I'll pray for the herbs lol JUST KIDDING...love you. Can I still miss you now that you're only 1 hour away instead of 1 ocean away?
Dude... you can put yer weed in there!
(coincidentally - I am growing a bit of herbage myself! Yummmmy, fresh Basil!)
Post a Comment