This is our neighbor's Golden Retriever puppy, Melly, previously seen in a video on this blog. We affectionally call her "Smelly Melly," but in fact, she isn't smelly at all.
She loves to play outside, but won't leave her yard. What a great dog! She loves chewing on sticks and leaves. She also loves chewing on toes and hands as well.
Cats...pretty easy. As you can see, Jay jealously watches me from the window play with Melly.

9 worthy responses:
Melly is darn precious!
dang, that's a cute puppy! that 2nd picture is adorable! poor Jay. he is jealous. he don't like his momma playin' with no other animals. :)
Mom how could you? I thought I was your favorite and now I find you next door with that drool machine?! Who keeps you warm at night huh? Who calls for you while you're across the big pond? That puppy does not even know when you've left the yard, but I know when you've left the room. I've been so loyal to you all these years, watching from the window for you to come home from school. I even helped you pack for NA, and this is the thanks I get? I even lost weight for you so you would be proud of my figure. Maybe I should put the weight back on?? hmmmm I wander into the zoo room for a nap under that typing thing you used to spend hours on and glance out the window to find you playing with a puppy. I can act like a puppy if you really want me to..promise, just don't make me live in the yard...traitor...feed me and I'll get over it, maybe.
Your loyal cat,
Jay
Don't worry Jay you can come live with Aunt Pamela :) And Shannon still loves you.
i did not even know my faviorte dolly had passed away... may she rest in peace she was a ole but great woman... melly looks just like her i bet vickie and david have their hands full with her.. I will always look back on may memories of dolly.. and Jay dont u worry your mom still loves you.. she even came home to see you.. love you all
kelly
What a cute puppy! I can't wait til I come next weekend to play with her! :)
Just let Jay out for a feel of the grass, poor thing. Only got that feeling one time, from sweet Aunt Steph. I will be there in less than a week.. I will give you another taste of freedom, Jay.
Does Hudson want to play in the road? Come here, baby Hudson. Let your Auntie Shannon take you out to play!
Geez can't we all just get along?
Post a Comment