This is the twenty-first year we've been to the same condo at the same beach. Every year at the beach we take family pictures. We usually try to color coordinate (although Sam WAS wearing yellow). I'm sure you can guess what our color scheme was after looking at all of these pics. But first, the pic to the left: Ross had no idea why my mom wanted a picture of him. I love it.
Below: Sam was just too cute strutting his stuff and practicing his Darth Maul attacks after the pictures. He's really into Star Wars.
The older guys pose for a pic. Ross, Caden, Jayce and Davis. As we were walking yesterday morning, I noticed that a half mile down the beach someone had carved "CADEN" into some really hard sand on the sea wall. Knowing that there aren't that many Cadens around, I asked him if he did it. His mouth dropped and he said, "Oh my gosh! It's still there?" He'd done it the first day we arrived.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Picture pages, picture pages...
Posted by SP at 8:35 AM


8 worthy responses:
WOW you guys are D-A-R-K!!!! Love the pictures, especially the last one of you with the parentals..very nice. Enjoy the sun I think you have another week to work on your golf game :)
You and your mom were beautiful in the pic of the two of you!
We miss you down here.
How was the concert?
Booohooo! :( At least I can look forward to Jamaica though. And Dad just reserved a room for us for next year!!
-allie
Now I want one of those really cool markers that Bill Cosby had that made sounds whenever he doodled with it.
My verification word is: cbsmu.
Love all your pictures, Shan! Glad you are having a fun time!
drh -- should've known i could count on you to recognize the title
I wish I was there :) Not 34 weeks pregnant, though! Have fun, lay out on the beach and relax and read and do nothing for me!
THIS IS THE FIRST YEAR THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE.... AND I SURELY MISS IT.... I MISS THE ANNUAL PICTURES WITH ME AND MISS MAC...... THIS TIME SHE WILL TOWER OVER ME....
WE WILL BE TEHRE NEXT YEAR......WITH BELLS AND WHISTLES
LOVE YOU
KEL
Post a Comment