I'm going to title this little post blackmail. You see, my sis USED to be a blogger. Then her computer died. Then she got a newer, nicer, fancier, more apple-ish computer. But did she fill us in? Noooooooooo! So, Allie, I'll take these off when you blog again. Until then, everyone gets to decide what caption your photos get.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Blackmail
Posted by SP at 11:16 PM






6 worthy responses:
i love those pics......... great black mail. all you need is the one when we were little and she was standing in the kitchen with a towel on. it was when we were at camp aunt connie
Oh, my. Note to self...don't stop blogging so the "Chattanooga Choo-Choo" music video stays hidden forever. Yikes.
I cannot craft a worthy response for this.
My favorite caption choices:
1)aaAAAKKKK! I think I just swallowed a bug!
2)OHMYGOODNESS, that bug was actually yummy,it was almost as good as my boogers!
3)HUH? Where did my booger go???
4)Mommy! Someone stole my booger!!!!
5)"Hee-hee-hee that was a funny noise I just made!" and "Oh NO! What's that smell???"
6)Overindulgence at Starbucks
drh...I'm disappointed
I like the one where Allie looks like a monkey :)
Any of them could be titled "Shannon get out of the shower... scream, scream scream"
OH MY GOSH. What a terrible thing to do!!!!!!!!!!
Go here to see my blog:
http://alliemarie23.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment