Karen came and met me at my house so that we could ride together to Hudson's first birthday party. It seems like yesterday that I was in Africa talking to Steph over the computer as she was in the hospital having him!
Karen was able to spend some time with her nephew, Jay. Karen and I picked out Jay in the Wal-Mart parking lot almost seven years ago.

Classic self-picture.

Steph takes a moment out of her "hostess with the mostess" duties to pose for the camera.

The birthday cake P.H. (Pre-Hudson)

Hudson has warmed up to the water and loved playing in it with the other kids.

At first, he just enjoyed putting his fingers in it. He wasn't quite sure what to do with that much sugar.

"Would you QUIT taking pictures, Aunt Shannon? I'm going to call my lawyers."

"That's IT! I said NO MORE PICTURES! Fine. I'll just cover up my face."

Post Hudson.
Happy birthday, sweet baby. I love you!
1 worthy responses:
great pictures - better than mine, I think :) I was THRILLED that you both were able to come to the party. It really meant the world to me. (and Hudson) We love you so very much!
Post a Comment