It's Jay, here. I know you've all been wondering how I am. To be honest, not that great. You see, there's a monster behind the curtain. Don't laugh. There is. I know, because I've seen it. Some wormy, wiggly thing that's name is "Baconwacon" or something like that. I've seen it because it came through the curtain the other day and almost attacked me. Al-MOST attacked me. I didn't let it get me. I ran as fast as I could and jumped on Mom's bed, and it couldn't reach me there. It was a close call though. I was a little skittish for a while, but I've regrouped my thoughts and I have a plan. I'll be ready next time.



5 worthy responses:
I like it.
Haha! Thanks, drh.
My poor Bubby!
THAT IS GREAT. i KNOW ALL MY ANIMALS HAVE PLAN ATTACKS WHEN WE ARE OUT OF THE HOUSE.MERCURY ALL 22 POUNDS OF HIM HAS BEEN ATTACKING HIS EVER SO LOVING BROTHER BEAR. HE HAS EVEN DRAWN BLOOD... SO GRANDMA SAYS... DONT YOU FEEL THE LOVE.. GO JAY
LOVE YOUR HUMAN COUSIN
KELLY
Does Jay need to come live with Aunt Pamela?
Post a Comment