Yesterday was one of the most fun days I can remember. It was the highly anticipated Amazing Chase at my church. Five teams of four people and one team of six competed all around Rome for gift cards and eternal glory. Ok. Maybe not the eternal glory part. But the first, second and third place teams did get gift cards. It took me a long, long time, but I did finally compile all my video and photos from our team. My roommates Emily and Brittany, along with Brittany's fiance, made the long race all over town.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
An Amazing Weekend
Posted by SP at 11:15 PM



6 worthy responses:
Woo hoo!
Gabriel watched your slide show with me. We loved it! Gabriel said, "Miss Shannon came in the first. I saw her walking out of church with that big trophy." :)
I love how you document life so well.
Love the video! Congrats to the Champs!!!
Nice hurling action in the end...
How F-U-N!!!
That looked like so much fun! You better watch out... next time Mark and I will be in the CHASE ; )
I love your multi-media presentations, but there isn’t always sufficient bandwidth to support them here. I finally saw this today. Good stuff!
Oh, and my friend Derek complimented Brittany’s fiancĂ© for drinking from the chalice at the end.
Fun stuff! Congratulations on winning! I can't wait to see you this week :) By the way - love how you are holding the powder brush as you are driving :) Be careful!
Post a Comment