Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Eye" see your complaints...

Yes, I see and hear your complaints. I've been a lousy blogger recently. I did have a fun weekend so I can show you some pictures from that, if you insist that I blog.



My dad and I attended a golfing tournament at Stonebridge in which my cousin, Michaela, played. She is amazing! She's number FOUR in the world in her age division.

She knows all the rules, all the etiquette, AND can hit the ball 220 yards accurately. Plus, she's only TEN.

She did excellent on the ninth hole, the water hole. I did not realize what a quiet spectator sport golf was. I didn't act out in golf like I did later that night while watching the UGA game at Schroeder's.

Michaela smiles for the camera. I'm impressed that she carries her bag the entire eighteen holes and does not have a caddy. She may ride the cart in between holes, but not while she's playing a hole. She also may not have any help from her dad or a coach.

Oh, the beauty of a fairway. I had to get a picture of the green, green grass since this golfcourse is the only green we've seen around here for a while. Lawns and trees have turned brown in our regional 23 inch deficit drought we're having. Not to mention the above 100 average temps. I can't wait for autumn!

Nice house, huh?

This is my angry face later in the evening at Schroeder's as I was watching my beloved Dawgs throw away a perfectly good game.

This is my P.O.'d face as I noticed the final score.

Michaela and me

Goofy faces

6 worthy responses:

Mandy said...

Hmmmm, I see you left out all mention of the two games of "Friends Scene-It" that were played. Interesting...

Anonymous said...

I remember those days when she was a baby. At New Symera beach. she is huge. she is soooo pretty. well you look good also. and so does my unlce hungry. whose house is that?

Anonymous said...

I too was upset that the Dawgs lost Saturday. What's up with that?

Chris and I rode through Stone Bridge the past two weekends. I love that house you have a picture of. It's gorgeous on the outside. Would love to see the inside.

Love ya

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog addition with my lovely (and talented) granddaughter and my lovely, talented and brillant Shannon. I'm so glad you had fun at the tournament. Michaela told me all about your evening at Schroeders, and your poor Dawgs losing (Sniff) and the fun she had seeing your house and making the slide show with Connie. We talked about it all today and I think she sees now more clearly the connection between our families. Thanks for being a wonderful cousin. Better, Better, Better TQM

Anonymous said...

What big eyes you have...

Bella Sera said...

I noticed that you were not playing..after all those "teacher" games I'd think that you would have beaten your cousin lol

PS UGA didn't give anything away, the Gamecocks earned it fair and square!!!!