Glory, glory to Old Georgia! I was sad all week because my two roommates were going to the UGA game, and I didn't have a ticket. So when Brittany called me Friday afternoon and said they had another ticket, I was pumped! (And immediately took back my comments to them earlier about wishing their armpits would sweat off and a drunk guy would spill beer on them.)
Brittany and Chris, her fiancee, were kind enough to get me a ticket, let me ride with them, and then later drop me off with Allie.
We arrived with plenty of time to spare before kickoff. It was a sunny and hot day. We all got a little sunburned.
I thought this was a cool pic of the field. I chose just the color green so the field would stand out while everything else was in black and white.
Brittany and me. I chose red for this pic. Notice how our lips are picking up red because we were a little toasty from the sun.



4 worthy responses:
I guess the proposal went well huh?!! Glad you got to "go home" for the game. Good luck with Tennis :)
I love the photo effects you used.
a little jealous.... hopefully we will be cheering them on against the vols this year :)
Shannon, do you have those little flags on the top of your car?
Go Dawgs.
Post a Comment