Sunday, March 09, 2008

I'm in love...

with Photoshop Elements. I got these pics off my friend Ami's facebook page. I hope she doesn't mind! Allie has taught me a smidge about Elements, but I have a long way to go. These are the results after playing with Ami's pics today.

Before Elements

After Elements

Before Elements

After Elements

Before Elements

After Elements







The following pictures are actual ones that I took -- even the self-portrait at the end.

Before Elements

After Elements
Before Elements
After Elements
Before Elements
After Elements

5 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Doesn’t it feel like cheating?

SP said...

drh...not a bit. I used to think so, but now that I don't have all the camera equipment (stuck with just a point and shoot), I try to get the shot. Then I can work with the lighting, etc. It can also be viewed as an art, which I will continue to refer to it as since I do it. Ha!

Mandy said...

Love it! I want photoshop, but wouldn't use it enough to justify the purchase.

Allie Marie Photography said...

Lookin' good!

Bella Sera said...

Allie's back??? hootie hooo