Aw, I'll comment, too. Love, love, love all the pictures, and the video of the Most Awesome Fern. She rocks! Emma looks so happy about her hike to the waterfall--glad she got to do that!
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
4 worthy responses:
awesome!
Allie, I'm glad someone comments. Thanks!
Aw, I'll comment, too. Love, love, love all the pictures, and the video of the Most Awesome Fern. She rocks! Emma looks so happy about her hike to the waterfall--glad she got to do that!
So are you getting a turtle after your trip to see Mandy? That could be fun.
Post a Comment