WOOOOHOOOO For once she picked the right guy!!!! I was soooo excited that she picked Jesse...they truly seem happy together and I'm happy for them. I am glad she took the time to meet with Jeremy and explain some things...props on her part. Things were done differently on this show than they've been done in the past. She really was doing what was best for her and not what was best for the show. Shan look on the bright side if she'd picked Jason he wouldn't be available for you. :)I wonder if we'll be able to watch the wedding....
I was yelling at the TV . . . I couldn't believe she didn't choose Jason! I mean, really. All I could think was, "Jesse is so immature." Then one of my friends reminded me that I'm old, and neither Jesse nor DeeAnna are even approaching the hill, so they probably are a good match.
Just got back from PFO---it was a good year---made me think of you and the other GWAers.
Shannon I think you should plan a trip to Seattle. I will help you find him! She made a big mistake. Although, I did have a great time with our fondue and popcorn parties!
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
6 worthy responses:
I was disappointed that she didn't pick Jason too!! I just knew she was going to. Bless his heart!! I felt so bad for him.
WOOOOHOOOO For once she picked the right guy!!!! I was soooo excited that she picked Jesse...they truly seem happy together and I'm happy for them. I am glad she took the time to meet with Jeremy and explain some things...props on her part. Things were done differently on this show than they've been done in the past. She really was doing what was best for her and not what was best for the show. Shan look on the bright side if she'd picked Jason he wouldn't be available for you. :)I wonder if we'll be able to watch the wedding....
I agree with you. She is an idiot and I will not watch again!! Jason is for you Shannon ;o)
I was yelling at the TV . . . I couldn't believe she didn't choose Jason! I mean, really. All I could think was, "Jesse is so immature." Then one of my friends reminded me that I'm old, and neither Jesse nor DeeAnna are even approaching the hill, so they probably are a good match.
Just got back from PFO---it was a good year---made me think of you and the other GWAers.
Shannon I think you should plan a trip to Seattle. I will help you find him! She made a big mistake. Although, I did have a great time with our fondue and popcorn parties!
I bet you will watch it again.
Also, identity theft is not a joke, Jim...er, Shannon.
Post a Comment