Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Playing Santa


I wanted to let all my blog readers know about a special opportunity to help some students in need. I work closely with the social worker at my school to provide sponsors for our neediest students. I know it's hard to believe that so many would need help at a school so close to Cartersville, but we need any and all help we can get. We are a Title I School, and 93% of our students are on free or reduced lunch; that is approximately 571 students.




Many of you have mentioned before that you would love to help out some of our students by being sponsors for them for Christmas. I really can't say with enough emphasis how much this changes my life every year. If you are interested in partnering with me in this endeavor, I would jump for joy. I will provide you with a memento from the student you sponsor. Please email me at faith1408@gmail.com for more information.




God bless you.

0 worthy responses: