Go ahead and try to guess ten of my favorite quotes from ten of my favorite movies. It was hard narrowing it down to only one per movie. No cheating allowed! (Thanks, Lauren, for the idea!)
1. "Why don't you say it, you coward? You're afraid to marry me. You'd rather live with that silly little fool who can't open her mouth except to say 'Yes' and 'No' and raise a passel of mealy-mouthed brats just like her!"
2. "And to think I had to go halfway around the world to find out the perfect guy for me lived right next door."
3. "There's some blue sky; let us chase it!"
4. "Three weeks from now I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be and it will be so. Hold the line. Stay with me. If you find yourself alone riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elesium, and you are already dead! Alas, what we do in life echoes in eternity."
5. "Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?"
6. "It's what you do that defines you."
7. (Sung) "Horses! Horses! Horses! Horses!"
8. "Only kin's allowed in here."
"Alice, are you blind? Don't you see the family resemblance? That's my brother."
9. "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy."
10. "And those are the words of a gentleman. From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry."
Monday, December 22, 2008
Your Turn!
Posted by SP at 9:17 PM


4 worthy responses:
#4 Gladiator
#5 The Count of Monte Cristo
#7 Sleepless in Seattle
#9 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
#10 Pride and Prejudice
I'll post mine soon!
1. GWTW
2. Not sure--but I want to know so I can watch it! :)
5. Count of Monte Cristo
9. LOTR (not sure which one)
10. Pride & Prejudice
3. Sense & Sensibility!
6. One of the Batman movies - I think Batman Begins
8. Remember the Titans!
Oh, I though someone had already gotten #2. It's Madagascar - never seen the movie, but remember you telling me. :)
Post a Comment