You may recall that every birthday I record new things that I've have done that year. Sometimes I record new things that I knew I was going to do. Sometimes I record new things that I didn't plan to do.
This weekend I will be able to record something new that I planned to do.
I'm going to Talladega. Yes, I know. You can continue your insane laughter. Me + Talladega + camping in the parking lot + NASCAR = Certain hilarious moments.
Why, you may ask? Not because my boyfriend is a NASCAR fan. Not because I'm a closet Dale Jr. or Joey Logano or Kyle Busch or Ricky Bobby fan. (Are you impressed? Wait, Ricky Bobby is NOT a real driver??) No, my friends. It's all for the sake of the list.
Don't worry. I plan to capture the excitement (horror) on my camera. Rest assured, I will share. If you think about me this weekend, say a little prayer. For my safety. For my sanity.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Fun times. Or not.
Posted by SP at 11:08 AM


0 worthy responses:
Post a Comment