Dearest Melissa,
We were so happy to receive you as our dinner guest last night. Please know that you are always welcome to return if ever you crave more fruit and maggot salad.
Love,
Shannon, Bethany and Ami
Monday, December 04, 2006
A Friendly Letter
Posted by SP at 8:30 AM


14 worthy responses:
Eeewww...what??
Oh yeah. Not on purpose, of course.
It's good to hear your voice.
Aw, thanks for that. Love the link.
So, do you miss good old American 21st century refrigeration technology? ;)
Girls, you wouldn't believe it. I was polishing off my second helping of this delicious fruit salad when I saw it squirming on my plate. I promptly and quite rudely spit out all the food in my mouth onto my plate. Upon investigation, we found out that this little guy was not working alone. There were so many they were crawling OUT of the bowl and flopping onto the table! EWWWWW!
OMG...GROSS!
SIIIIIICK!!!
And I'm COMING TO VISIT?????? OH MY GOSH! I'M PACKING FOOD!!!
(Allie, only a few people would know that YOU really pronounce it SEEEEEEEEEK!)
OK, so who is counting....ME!!! I think that the little squirmmy guys have shown up TWICE in the past week. I am beginning to plan out my rations of CRACKERS when I get there!! YIKES!!! :<(
I would suggest you pack the Peanut Butter, Mrs. P!!! No Maggot Salads!!!
oh gross!
you're so entertaining
Shannon, Jason said he sure is glad you seem to not lack for protein. YUCK!
Post a Comment