Saturday, August 12, 2006

Moving Day!

Well, it has finally arrived. I leave in five hours! It will take fifteen hours to get there. I leave at 3:30 and arrive at 6:40 AM your time on Sunday. (Local time 10:40). I hope to be able to blog soon, but I'm not sure what internet access will be like when I arrive. Love you all!

7 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Woman of the World! You have a great adventure ahead of you. You will constantly be in my thoughts and prayers over this next year and who knows.......maybe I'll even make a visit! I am so proud to be your "AUNT"! Love YOU!

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you Shannon and can't wait to see what you'll be blogging soon!!! have a great trip! you'll be in my prayers!

Bella Sera said...

Wow...I'll be praying for good engines :) and a smooth ride. Just take a nap. I'm excited for you girl!!

Mandy said...

We'll miss you, but are so glad we can keep in touch with blogging :) Praying for you as you are in the air :)

Anonymous said...

I will think of you at 6:40 am (as I am sure it will be about that time that my eyes will open to see Patrick six inches from my nose). Goodbye and good luck!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I have thought of you constantly this weekend and on Sat. and Sunday. Gabriel, I am sure, will harken your arrival with his awakening in the morning! I can't wait to hear about your adventures and your homemaking in your new city!
Jenn Jolly

Anonymous said...

Glad you arrived safely, Shan! Always in my thoughts and heart.
Karoonie