Do I have to wait for the movie to find out what happens? I don't have time to read a real book that's not related to statistics.... Did you like it????
Hey! I am just wondering if your email is still the same? Btw, I LOVE your slide show. I've been there, and with YOU! That was such a great trip. I stumbled across Joni on Gmail chat the other day, and she couldn't chat long, but she was saying we should do Christmas in Vancouver, 2008 or 9...? I've always wanted to go see BC. Anyway, I miss you and really need to catch up with you. Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. That's so great that you share that memory with me. And just look at the kid now! Isn't Joshers cute! =) Love you! Lisa
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
6 worthy responses:
Spoiler comments are not allowed. There are some who haven't finished reading.
Great. I read your blog, and now I know it's finished. Thanks for ruining it for me.
Do I have to wait for the movie to find out what happens? I don't have time to read a real book that's not related to statistics....
Did you like it????
Looking very "Italian" in your travels..
Hey! I am just wondering if your email is still the same? Btw, I LOVE your slide show. I've been there, and with YOU! That was such a great trip. I stumbled across Joni on Gmail chat the other day, and she couldn't chat long, but she was saying we should do Christmas in Vancouver, 2008 or 9...? I've always wanted to go see BC. Anyway, I miss you and really need to catch up with you. Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. That's so great that you share that memory with me. And just look at the kid now! Isn't Joshers cute! =) Love you!
Lisa
Hello??? Car??? Mossimo?? I am waiting for a picture and for a close up of the miles per "gallon" counter :)
Post a Comment