Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Where's the Beef?


Meet Bacon, or more affectionately titled by me, Bacon Bit. Bacon is my roommate's new dog. I secretly let him inside today to show her what he liked to do while she was away. Basically, it's rip newspaper. Katie, too bad Bacon is also a boy. But maybe Bacon and The Sausage can be BFF.


8 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Does he also fetch slippers?

Emily said...

WOW!!! That's the coolest dog ever! That's funny that he seems to be inside the house ALOT, when he's supposed to be an OUTSIDE dog! Thanks for loving The Baconator like ya do! He loves you, too!

Bella Sera said...

That is the funniest thing!! Newspapers keep him happy huh..they're cheap :) Glad Jay has a playbuddy!

Jeanine said...

ooooooh! Cruelty to animals! Beware! ( I can't wait to see the videotapes when you have kids! LOL) wink wink

Anonymous said...

me and Bacon need to hit the dog club scene,man. love me some bacon. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute dog!!! LOVE the name. :)

Lauren said...

My favorite part is hearing you crack up. I miss your laugh and great sense of humor!

(I miss all of you, actually!) :-)

Mandy said...

BACON!!! Wow, he's cute!!! Emma wants to come wreak havoc with him.