Monday, April 14, 2008

Dr. in the House

The CRCT begins tomorrow! My A.P. and I walked around today to give check-ups on who was ready. She had a stethoscope and all. We gave them a "prescription for success."

PS -- Gary isn't too happy with me. Earlier in the day, after he screamed like a wussy, sissy girl at a cockroach, I printed out a huge picture of a roach and taped it to his locker. I guess that didn't make him feel manly. (Like the screaming and flailing of arms earlier wasn't enough.)

2 worthy responses:

Mandy said...

HA! Shannon laughs at someone for screaming like a wussy, sissy girl at a cockroach. So, basically, Shannon is laughing at him for his dead-on impersonation of her ;)

Jeanine said...

I love all the 70's hairdos in the classroom... guess I shouldn't feel guilty for not getting around to cutting my son's hair.