Saturday, April 05, 2008

Weekend with the Clantons


Unfortunately, I think I successfully got Steph and Colin hooked up with and addicted to Facebook. But, on to more important things...

Hudson is growing so fast! He now calls me Na-Na (Short "a" sound) and associates me with the name and anything that is mine. My favorite is when he tells me, "No No Na-Na." He just melts my heart! I can't believe how big he has gotten. He loves his mommy, and she loves him too. I don't know what Steph and Colin are going to do; they already have the cutest kid in the world!

3 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

I knew I liked the Clantons. They know what a REAL computer looks like...haha

Mom

Stephanie said...

Hudson keeps going in the guest room saying Nan Nan, pointing to the bed, and saying Nan nan Dog wondering where Emma is :) (although we have her food!) We love having you visit, and it feels a little empty in that room after you leave! It's hard to explain to Hudson that you have your own home to go to!! :) We love you Na Na!

Bella Sera said...

WOW Hudson looks so much like Colin! Wonder who the next one will look like?