Thursday, May 01, 2008

Embarassment at the Stampede

The last night of the band trip we took the students to the Dixie Stampede. I had never been. You'll definitely be able to tell that in this video. You know when you hear yourself on video or voice mail and cannot STAND how you sound? Well, that's me this whole video. What a dork! (Of course, it doesn't help that I've displayed it on a public website. Oh well.) Anyway, as you'll see, my favorite parts were the miniature horse races (complete with "dummies" on their back flopping around wildly throughout the race) and the piglet race.

3 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Dixie Stampede! I was last there when I was about 11 or 12 for a Holcombe Family vacation celebrating out grandparent's 50 wedding anniversary. I actually got to go down onto the floor with one of my cousins and chase pigs!

Erin

Anonymous said...

Hey,

So, is Shannon having fun, or WHAT????

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

That video was so cool and so funny! I've never ben there, looks like a lot of fun!