I know you've been waiting with bated breath for my commentary on tonight's Bachelorette. (As evidenced by the abundance of comments on last week's post.) So, here goes!
What the crap was she thinking? I've lost all faith in Deanna's decision-making skills. She's making us girls look bad. Twilley? Robert? Ron? Come on!
On a positive note, the three that I thought would go the whole way are still in it: Graham, Jason and Richard. Although, at this point, I believe I need to replace Richard with Jeremy.
Black roses I would have given tonight: Twilley (again), Robert, Ron, and Ryan
Purple roses -- given for awkwardness: Richard and his paper origami flower
Monday, May 26, 2008
What the?
Posted by SP at 9:35 PM


4 worthy responses:
Totally agree. I am pulling for Graham.
My faves are Graham and Brian from Texas.
Once again your commentary cracks me up. Especially the part about the paper flower. Please... :)~
Ohhh geeezzzz...I'm addicted, again!
Post a Comment