I recently took seven of my Latinos to a Latino leadership conference for male students in Atlanta. They were required to "dress to impress." Many of these ties are borrowed from my dad, and some of the suits and jackets were donated by teachers. I was a little in awe of Juan, below. He was the only one of all the guys who knew how to correctly tie a tie.
One group shot before we left. 
On the way there, Jose regaled us with tales of La LLorona and other legends from Guadalajara Jalisco.
Some of the guys had never set foot on a college campus. They were in awe of Georgia Tech. We had our conference overlooking the football stadium. I thought this was a great shot of them.
On the way there, Jose regaled us with tales of La LLorona and other legends from Guadalajara Jalisco.



1 worthy responses:
Love the ties!
Post a Comment