Sunday, January 11, 2009

El Ayudante

Just wanted to share some pics with you of the compound where I'm staying. I'll write more later. We had a great first day, and tomorrow starts the first presentations to teachers. Please pray for us, the teachers, and the translators. I can't wait to share more with you!

Road to the compound, El Ayudante

Volcano Mommo Tambo in the background

Sleeping Quarters

Veranda with rocking chairs where we have our meetings

The barrio through the garden

Eating location

Close-up of the veranda

3 worthy responses:

Jeanine said...

Those Rocking chairs remind me of Cracker Barrel! LOL

Hope all goes well for you. Everything looks lovely and clean!

Mandy said...

Beautiful! I pray you are being blessed as you are being a blessing to the ministry there. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for the mosquitoes!!! ie Facebook hahah


Love you bunches!
Mom