The church we attended on Sunday. Sunday morning soccer game. The man in the pink hat is the ref. This is not the norm. Most games we saw being played were baseball.
Picture of a school in the Ruben Dario neighborhood.
Escuela de Barrio Ruben Dario. Yes, this is a real school. Kids attend here. Presently.
Wow. These signs aren't indigenous to only the U.S.
Street with a volcano in the background
Cathedral at the Central Plaza
The Central Plaza
Our chariot
1 worthy responses:
Anonymous
said...
I can see how you think it looks like Casa....the school pics break my heart!
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
1 worthy responses:
I can see how you think it looks like Casa....the school pics break my heart!
Momma Mia
Post a Comment