Mandy influenced all of this. It's completely her fault.
Ciao! Mi chiamo Shannon. Mi'amica, Mandy, ha un piccolo italiano. Ma, io ho un piccolo italiano, anche. Lui è cattivo, ma buono. Qui è una fotografia di mi un piccolo italiano. Vedete?
Ho un'altra l'amica, Katie. Katie è Polacca. Anche, ho un'altra l'amica, Becky. Becky è Portoghese. E Mandy, lei è una miscela.
Adèsso, io sono molto stanco. Devo dormire. Buona notte!
(Go ahead. Put it in a translator. Hilarious. And proof enough that computer translations aren't worth crap. But worth a laugh!)
Friday, May 05, 2006
Ho un piccolo italiano, anche
Posted by SP at 10:31 PM


22 worthy responses:
I Babelfished this baby, and OH SWEET FANCY MOSES this is the funniest thing I have ever read.
"Hello! I call Shannon. Mi' friend, Mandy, has an Italian small. But, I have an Italian small, also. It is bad, but good. Here photography of me is one an Italian small. You see? I have an other the friend, Katie. Katie Is Polish. Also, I have an other the friend, Becky. Becky Is Portuguese. And Mandy, she is one mixture. Adèsso, I am much tired one. I must sleep. Good night!"
Languages are so freakin' cool!
What fun I'm going to have learning Arabic. And what bloggable moments.
I must now say, "i am no much impressed with you italy."
Well, "I am no much impressed with you babelfish."
Qui c'è qualcuno chi parla inglese?
Okay, I am going to attempt to translate this without looking at what Mandy wrote, and without a translator, but using only my insuperior knowlege of foreign languages. I will comment on my own progress in parenthesis. Ready? Here goes...
"Hello! My name is Shannon. My friend Mandy knows a little Italian. But, she knows a little Italian also (that can't be right). He is captive (???), but good. Here is a picture of her little Italian. Like it? (wild guess)
I have another friend, Katie, who is Polish. Also, I have another friend, Becky. Becky is Portuguese. And Mandy, she is miscellaneous.
I am hot and stinky (long shot!). It's time for me to go to bed. Good night!"
Okay, let's hit publish and see how I did!!!
Hey, not too bad...can I have a grade Shannon???
the only thing i got was that i a Polloca! Y'all literally are cracking me up this morning..it's 8 am and i gots my cup of joe i am nursing(i just also plugged me blog at the same time, whohooooo!) and i am reading all da comments!!! great fun!!
Wow...Becky, you get an A+. For a somewhat mis-interpreted translation. Mandy gets a C. She would have had a B, but she cheated and used a translator (computer generated -- can't always trust these things!). Katie...well, we'll just give you the consolation prize! ;)
Hi! My name is Shannon. My friend, Mandy, has a little Italian. But, I have a little Italian, also. He is ugly, but good. Here is a picture of my little Italian. You see?
I have another friend, Katie. Katie is Polish. Also, I have another friend, Becky. Becky is Portuguese. And Mandy, she is a mix.
Now, I am very tired. I have to sleep. Good night!
hey shannon! what's up with Wonder Girl? she hasn't posted in like 3 weeks! i love her blog! or has she posted?...the weird thing is that sometimes i don't get her new posts till later!! the most recent one i see now is entitled "Tenacious Blogger"..is that what you see?
Wow, Katie, she's posted a lot since then (like 14 new entries!) I wonder what's up?
I've read lots of hers, Katie. Hmmmm....something is fishy.
Hey! I got a crappy C? Just because I enlisted the help of Babelfish? I think that is called RESOURCEFUL, not cheating.
okay, y'all I don't get this...i don't see any new May posts from Wondergirl from my computer!! what could it be?????? this is crazy!!
That IS crazy! I'm going to check.
Try clicking on May under Escapades on the right. See if that gives you anything.
it worked! thanks shannon!! i love the Wondergirl!! :)
Yea! Glad it worked. Just got back from seeing Ice Age: The Meltdown
great movie!!! we took Joe to see that and he loved it! called it
"Ice Age A Mult down"......he loved Sid! I thought those possums were so hilarious!!
Yes, the possums were definitely the funniest! (lang. arts teacher here) It was a cute movie.
Post a Comment