1. Cockroaches. Sick. Ew. Freak me out. I scream like a girly-pansy-girl every time I see one.
2. Some guy tossing a box at me while saying, "So, wanna git hitch'd?"
Monday, May 01, 2006
My worst nightmares
Posted by SP at 10:21 PM
"It made a difference to that one."
1. Cockroaches. Sick. Ew. Freak me out. I scream like a girly-pansy-girl every time I see one.
2. Some guy tossing a box at me while saying, "So, wanna git hitch'd?"
Posted by SP at 10:21 PM
5 worthy responses:
Aiight, point taken. But, I at least expect the box to be thrown at me while we are fishin'. I mean, I have standards.
Please, oh please, stop by Western Sizzlin afterwards to celebrate.
y'all i am laughing so hard my side hurts...you guys are too funny!!!!!
Question...were we talking about Shannon's new brother in law??? Or her dad? Because she has very strong feelings about this (which is not a bad thing!)
My hubby's family LOVES the Western Sizzlin! I could tell you some stories about that place!!!!
Post a Comment