It was a busy, busy, weekend.
Friday: Happy Flight Day! My baby bluebirds took flight. My students were sad. Especially "Theo"; he wanted to keep one. Ha!
Saturday: Happy Graduation to my little sis! She graduated from The University of Georgia today. Ahhhhh...my Alma Mater. I also chaperoned my last eighth grade dance today. (No need for pictures of me doing the YMCA and Electric Slide.)
Sunday: Happy Mother's Day to my most awesome mom, who is also one of my best friends. Happy 1-year anniversary to my sis and my bro-in-law.

Sunday, May 14, 2006
Happy Weekend!
Posted by SP at 11:25 PM


7 worthy responses:
Yay for the birds, Allie, and your mom!
Boo for Izzy on Grey's last night!!!!
ahh, cute pics! and i absolutely wanted to see you doing the electric silde! congrats to you beautiful sister!!!
Whohoo! I can't believe Allie and Chris have been married a YEAR!
And many thanks for continuing to promote the increase in the bird population before you move away.
Mandy, I do what I can.
Becky, somehow I knew you would boo.
Katie, you're the only one in my good graces tonight. Maybe I'll win the lottery and give you some of it!
;)
You girls are fun!
sweet shannon..i'll take that half o' lotto, girl! funds are a gettin' low and momma needs a new pair o'shoes!!
oh, and your mother is beautiful! you look so much like her!
Triple points for Katie! ;)
Post a Comment