It was a different year, but it was a wonderful year. I sure will miss them.
2
worthy responses:
Anonymous
said...
ahhhh, cute pics! you are adorable, shannon! i know you're gonna miss them....and i know they are gonna miss you more..congrats to the end of the school year. many blessings to you on your next endeavor!
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
2 worthy responses:
ahhhh, cute pics! you are adorable, shannon! i know you're gonna miss them....and i know they are gonna miss you more..congrats to the end of the school year. many blessings to you on your next endeavor!
Post a Comment