Remember that Friends episode where Monica is going crazy trying to find Phoebe's dead grandmother's secret family cookie recipe?
Mandy and I LOVE that recipe. Below is a picture to prove it. It is the fourth roll of cookie dough that has passed through the hallowed walls of our fridge over the past WEEK. (To be fair to us, two of the rolls were the $0.94 small batch kind.)
But look closer. Go ahead. Look at the end. What do you see? I'll give you a hint. We don't have a rodent problem. (The snake took care of that. Kind of.)
I confess. We're the culprits. We eat the cookie dough. Raw. For breakfast. (Which, I must say, surprises me about bird-flu-phobic Mandy.) Can't you just hear health gurus everywhere hitting the floor from fainting?
Oh well. Life's too short. And raw cookie dough is just too good.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Phoebe's best friends
Posted by SP at 6:05 PM


9 worthy responses:
Mandy pointed out that it wasn't Nestle Tollhouse. She's right. So, officially, it's not the real "recipe" of Phoebe's grandmother. Close enough.
I contend that this is no different than eating a chocolate chip muffin for breakfast. At least, not that different. Really. Ingredient-wise. And when you have it with coffee that has cream in it, it is almost healthy.
okay- i ate it while i was PREGNANT!! it is absollutly the greatest tasting stuff in the world.....ahh, i need some NOW!!!
Shannon, I was going to point that out as well when I remembered that you live with the Human Friends Encyclopedia.
That is true. Girl remembers more about Friends than I do. She's just got a huge brain full of worthless information. Ha!
Yeah, it is "worthless" until you need someone on your Trivial Pursuit team. Then whose making fun, huh? Huh?
ROWR! Cat fight! Settle down, ladies!
*ahem, claws retracted*
I'm fine.
And just when is the last time we played Trivial Pursuit? Claws still extended. (Just kidding.)
Post a Comment