Weird, but true...all four blogger best friends were in the same room tonight! I even have the picture to prove it. (And I should win an award for being the first to blog about it!)
Friday, June 02, 2006
Bloggers Unite
Posted by SP at 10:32 PM
"It made a difference to that one."
Weird, but true...all four blogger best friends were in the same room tonight! I even have the picture to prove it. (And I should win an award for being the first to blog about it!)
Posted by SP at 10:32 PM
6 worthy responses:
hahhaha!!! it was great seeing you shannon! what a special treat for me to have all 4 of us to together..yes, together at last! i'll try putting mine up later!
Been there before Shannon! I feel for ya girl. Bummer, since you had the best picture with your super-duper $20,000 camera!!!!
dang, you win for best camera! $20 G's!!! dang it!!
That is an awesome camera! Look at little Molly gettin' in the pic.
Mandy, call me when you get this!!!! At my parents'.
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Post a Comment