Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's a Hard Knox Life (mispelling intended)

Last week I went to visit my best friend and her husband this weekend. It was so refreshing to just chill. Know what I mean? What's better than hanging out with the kind of friend where you can completely be yourself? Whether it's just sitting in the same room watching episodes of Friends or shopping or cooking, you feel completely at home because they know you, faults and all, and still love you! As I write this, I'm blown away with the thought that, if she loves me no matter what, imagine how much more God does!

Their Boykin Spaniel, Tucker.

They're training him to hunt!

Tucker as a puppy

6 worthy responses:

Becky said...

That's a beautiful dog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon- this is your other sweety! :) girl, that dog is the cutest!! great pic!!!

Mandy said...

oooh, shannon, who is sweety??? shoot, does this mean we are gonna have to go back to typing in those letters to leave comments?

great pictures of tucker! you could so be a photographer.

Anonymous said...

someone has a crush on shannon!! whohooo!!!! girl- your sweety is real sweet for you!!

SP said...

To all my true sweeties...I've waited so long for a sweety! Finally, my prince has come! ;)

Anonymous said...

girl- yo' sweety is real cool...you go girl!!! you been workin' it on the blog!!! whohooooooooooooooooooooo!!