Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fact or Fiction?

So, my mom swears that she heard this outside of my apartment tonight. She made me research the sound and then continues to stand firm with her belief. Fact or Fiction? I've seen a certain page that might mean I have to take back my cruel hysterical laughing (no pun intended) when she said it. The question is...do they live near major cities? Hmmmm.... This picture would prove they live near the ocean.

5 worthy responses:

Becky said...

It's probably like coyotes here in the US--they live virtually anywhere. Try to get a picture of one!

Jeanine said...

I heard that sound too - I just thought it was you guys, livin' it up! LOL LOL (oops, I'd better stop that... maybe it was me!)

Allie Marie Photography said...

They've come to get Simba! They've heard he's back in town!

Anonymous said...

Take a picture and Hide Simba... How is mom doing I miss her.........
kelly

SP said...

Kelly, your mom is fine! The Snoope Sisters haven't changed much!