This is my 200th post. It's amazing to think of what all has happened in the past 200 bloggable moments...
1. I went from living in a house in the States with a girl named Mandy to living in an apartment in Africa with a girl named Emily.
2. I went from being an eighth grade English teacher to being a sixth grade English and science teacher.
3. I went from snuggling with the best cat in the world to not snuggling with the best cat in the world.
4. I went from being kidney stone-less, to acquiring Mick, to (hopefully) being Mick-less again.
5. I went from an apathetic relationship with God to a relationship where I want more and more of Him.
A lot happens in 200 posts.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Happy Bicentbloggial
I love what God told Joshua.
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Here's to another 200 posts where He continues to draw me closer to Him.
Posted by SP at 4:17 PM


8 worthy responses:
oh,i feel honored to be the very 1st to comment on your 200th post! Congrats on blogging this far. I wish you much happiness in your blog posts to come! May your life be blessed with many more fun and happy bloggable moments. It has been a pleasure to meet you via the blog! :)
I wanted to leave the 200th comment on this post, but I decided that I don't have enough patience for that.
What a journey God had taken you on. I feel blessed just watching from a far as God has taught you so much the past few years. I needed that verse today, thank you for sharing. It's true that you never know who is watching your life and what God is teaching them through your life. I miss your sunsets and this one made me cry. I miss you terribly...
Beautiful picture. I'll die of envy if you're the one who took it. ;)
Well, now, Becky...I can't have you dying of envy. So, um, I didn't take it. Promise. ;)
yeah right!
Take a look at the picture when you click on it...sure does look like if was taken from your balcony. The horizon looks like an ocean to me. I have seen plenty of pics from that view to recognize it. Ahemmmmmm .... Sorry Becky. What do you think, Pamela, you have been there?
yep looks the same to me :)
Post a Comment